Today I had the pleasure of moderating a panel on social selling with the following gentlemen, who each run social selling or employee advocacy programs, either at their brands, or in support of their clients:
- Adam Naide, Head of Social Media Marketing at Cox Communications
- Martin Jones, Sr. Marketing Manager at Cox Communications
- Brian Fanzo, Chief Digital Strategist and Partner at Broadsuite
- Brent Robinson, Social Media Strategist at BazaarVoice
There were some great tips and insights in the conversation, including the following that I made sure to write down so I could put them into my own bag of tricks:
- There isn’t enough listening for real understanding. There is so much data that brands and sellers are simply not using. (@AdamNaide)
- In the year 2015, networking through your PC or your mobile device has value, just like networking in a bar or on the golf course. (@iSocialFanz)
- Have your leaders give “digital high-fives” to your employee advocates. It shows that the executives support the program, and it builds motivation within the advocactes. (@martinjonesaz).
Thanks very much to Dynamic Signal for bringing us all together, and to Brand Innovators for hosting the event!