Since publishing the Buyer’s Guide for Employee Advocacy Software in March, I made the following updates, in chronological order:
- Clarified requirements for “API” scoring
- Added Sprinklr and combined with Dachis Group, due to acquisition
- Clarified the fact that no one vendor has everything that is needed to run an employee advocacy program because (1) no vendor has all the needed features and (2) the definition of “everything” depends on each customer’s requirements
- Added PostBeyond
- Added Socialware
- Added social collaboration and SharePoint compliance to the list of vendor categories excluded from this report
- Added HootSuite
- Began listing brands whose perspectives contributed to this report.
- Updated Influitive based on interview with the vendor
- Added Nexgate
Interviews are now pending with the following vendors:
View the Buyer’s Guide for the latest list of vendors in the space, plus trends and considerations for brands empowering employees in social media.