I. Social Media Strategy
How organizations can address the high-level, strategic aspects of social media.
II. Marketing and Sales in Social Media
Making social media a vital part of the marketing and sales process.
- Chapter 1: Managing both the power and business risks of social media
- Chapter 2: Developing a social media strategy
- Chapter 3: Measuring social media ROI
- Chapter 4: Selling social media within the organization
III. Customer Service and Support with Social Media
Leading practices for leveraging the power of social media to provide stellar service to customers.
- Chapter 5: Using social media to listen to the voice of the customer
- Chapter 6: Integrating social CRM insights into the customer analytics function
- Chapter 7: Leveraging social media to drive product development
- Chapter 8: Marketing and selling to social communities
IV. The Core Components of the Agile Digital Enterprise
The ‘digital’ side of social media.
- Chapter 9: Integrating social media into the traditional customer service organization
- Chapter 10: Dealing with complaints and negative sentiments
- Chapter 11: Dealing with U.S. Federal Trade Commission regulations
V. Empowering Employees for Social Media Success
The people- and organization-related impacts of engaging with social channels.
- Chapter 12: Creating and implementing a social media technology platform
- Chapter 13: Determining the role of mobile devices in an organization’s social media activities
- Chapter 14: Revamping the IT organization to develop and maintain social media applications
- Chapter 15: Culture traits, employee incentives and training
- Chapter 16: New roles and responsibilities
- Chapter 17: Social media policies
- Chapter 18: Collaboration and value creation
Contact Chris Boudreaux
Available on Kindle and hardcover: